Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ceres - Goddess of Agriculture and Initiation


After a rather stressful morning of final packing/unpacking/packing again, we made it to the airport. The whole family was there and, to Connor's great embarrassment, we all cried. I didn't have quite as much trouble saying goodbye to New Mexico as we took off. I could see Academy from the plane, and sent all of you in school good thoughts!
I have this rather attractive
passport pouch that straps snugly on my lower back. (Picture Attached) You can't even see it until I have do reach down my pants to get out
my ID.
I am on the plane now. Can you believe they have WiFi on flights now? I was absolutely starving as I did not have any ti
me t
o eat breakfast or grab something before
boarding. They offer a great selection of gourmet cheese plates and potato chips on the flight, however, and I am now pleasantly full of a very large chocolate chip cookie.
Elise gave me a disk to watch ONLY once I had departed. It was beautiful. I watched it twice and will keep it close to my heart forever.
My dad is currently talking to the man sitting next to us. His grandfather was in the Civil War!

No comments:

Post a Comment