Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mercury - God of Trade, Profit and Travellers


Coffee and Rain.
Viterbo has been wet for three days now with yet more water on the way. This weather is exactly what I always fantasized about back home. Grey days and cool nights cuddled up with a cup of tea, or in this case my art history book, listening to Ella and Michael Buble. I love it and can't wait for it to get a bit colder so I can fashion my pea coats under my purple umbrella.
Bagaglino's. The new discovery and craze of SYA students. The owner is a cheerfully plump man with a bald head. Walking in we are always greeted with "Ciao!" and the warm smells of cafe and zuccerro. When ordering a cappuccino one is asked "Big?" to which the answer is always Yes! "Big" is your average cappuccino adorned with swirls of Nutella, marshmallow cream, and tiny chocolate malt balls. It is completely to die for and I honestly wouldn't mind gaining 10 lbs on "Big cappuccini".

No comments:

Post a Comment